Collagen is found naturally in human skin layer for scaffolding our skin structures. It provides support, and gives the young, firm, smooth skin. With age, the skin loses the ability to produce more collagen and hence lost of elasticity, appearance of wrinkles and fine lines occurred. The benefits derived from injectable collagen are;
- To smooth out wrinkles and fine lines around the area of eyes, face, chin & body skin.
- To increase volume of lips
- To elevate scars and depression
- Smoothens and firms skin
- Increase body immune system
- Brighter complexion, prevents scurvy
- Fade away scars & dark spots
- Reduces facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles
Dermabrasion is skin resurfacing procedure that uses a rapidly rotating device to sand the outer layers of the skin. It produces substantial changes in the appearance of the skin by carefully controlling the depth of skin damage. This produces a wound that heals in a manner that is cosmetically superior to the previous state of the skin. Dermabrasion is best for; Acne scarring, Traumatic Scars, Keloids, Wrinkles, Tattoo Removal. This procedure makes way for a new, smoother layer of skin to replace the skin that’s been treated.
Micro dermabrasion works on all skin types and tones. It makes subtle changes, preventing skin color change or scarring. It is not suited for deeper problems such as scars, stretch marks, wrinkles or deep acne scars. With micro dermabrasion, there is less downtime and it does not require surgery or anesthetics. Tiny crystals are sprayed onto the skin to gently remove the outer layer of the skin. It is basically an exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure that leaves skin looking brighter and feeling softer.
CELANU (Fractional Needling)
Sagging cheeks, fine lines on the face, hard and tough scars, acne pits, enlarged pores and stretch marks can be minimized quickly and easily through fractional needling. The method takes seconds to make hundreds of tiny puncture wounds in the skin. Bio-Active hyaluronic acid or another active agent is then injected through these punctures. It stimulates the skin’s own regenerative properties while using fractional cartridge to actively inject hyaluronic acid into the skin. The Fractional Needle is most effective in treating;
- Fine lines around the mouth, cheeks, neck & cleavage area
- Wrinkles & light pigmentation
The fractional technique is more effective in treating poor circulation tissue structure. It powerfully stimulates the circulation, often causing the minute punctured wounds they create to immediately fill up with blood. The introduction of blood back into the tissue ensures the formation of essential skin structures during the healing process, such as capillaries and pores. As a consequence, the epidermis returns to proper functioning, with color returning as a result of renewed pigment production.
ND YAG Laser
ND YAG Laser work by emitting a wavelength of high energy light, which when focused on a certain skin condition will create heat and destroy diseased cells. The following skin disorders can be treated with ND Yag Laser beams.
- Spider and thread veins in the face and legs
- Capillary vascular malformations (vascular birth marks)
- Varicose veins and facial veins
- Brown age spots, Freckles Mongolian Spots
- Naevus of OTA, Naevus of ITO Hori
- Naevus and Cafe-au-a-lait-macules
- Light pulses target melanin at variable depth on or on the skin. Hair Removal (effective for dark, brown, black hair)
- Tattoo Removal
- Ony Chomycosis
- Wrinkles in photo-aged skin
- Treatment of Active Acne Infections
- Acne Scars
Gluthatione with Vitamin C
Constant exposure to environmental toxins, pollutants & radiation may damage your tissues within your body. L-Glutathione & vitamin C help to ameliorate the effects of eternal hazards that could adversely affect your health. It is involve in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, & for the immune system.
The skin brightening Gluthatione IV is a good alternative to skin bleaching which can damage, scar, inflame, discolor and irritate the skin. This safe and natural treatment involves principally the use of intravenous vitamins, minerals, amino acids & gluthatione. It is an anti-oxidant that is naturally synthesized in the body and has anti melanogenic effects that whitens skin.
Benefits of Gluthatione with Vitamin C
- Cataracts, glaucoma, preventing aging, treating alcoholism
- Asthma, cancer, heart disease, hepatitis, liver disease
- Memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, osteoarthritis
- Maintaining the body’s defense system
- Male infertility
Biocell Therapy provides cellular level nourishment to the skin, revealing a more vibrant and younger looking complexion. It is a 100% natural dietary supplement that purports to benefit joint and skin health. It plays an important role in helping the body maintain healthy connective tissues & promotes youthful skin. It is suitable for everyday use by individuals who want to lead a healthier lifestyle, especially the elderly population who has conditions associated with connective tissues disorders, osteo-arthritis, degenerative joint defects & cartilage injuries.
Benefits of Biocell Therapy;
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines & wrinkles by counteracting both natural and photo-aging process.
- Reduce skin dryness/scaling via HA-mediated.
- Increase in skin hydration leading to enhanced turgidity and suppleness.
- Increase collagen content in the dermis by supporting the tensile strength of the skin.
- Supports healthy hair & nails Promotes maintenance & healthy aging of skin.